Sooner or later, every girl faces the problem of the appearance of the first imitation wrinkles. Timely and proper care for them helps to mitigate and prevent the emergence of new ones. It is unrealistic to completely get rid of wrinkles around the eyes, but reducing their number is quite a feasible task.
Facial skin care is one of the key weighty moments in the life of any woman who wants to look attractive and much younger than her age. The skin around the eyes requires special attention.
This is due to the delicate structure of the skin in this area of the face, the presence of a large number of small muscle fibers that are used constantly. Also, with age, the skin around the eyes becomes less rich in collagen and elastin, which are responsible for its elasticity.
In addition to mimic wrinkles around the eyes, with age, the outer corner of the eye fills with age-related wrinkles, the grooves in the bridge of the nose become deeper, the skin becomes drier and loses its natural natural color.
With a set of properly selected procedures, you can significantly reduce their number and make them less visible. To do this, it is worth determining the reasons for their appearance, the normalization of lifestyle, balancing the diet and daily routine.
How to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes, modern cosmetology services
In modern cosmetology, there are a number of procedures aimed at smoothing wrinkles around the eyes. Each cosmetology center will help solve the problem of how to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes and will choose the most suitable way for each client individually.
Some of the best known and most effective are:
- Microcorrent stimulation. Stimulates the epidermis in the problem area of facial skin with an electric current. As a result, ATP synthesis increases, metabolic functionality increases, and swelling is relieved. All this contributes to the spread of the epidermis in the problem area. This method is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Botox. Used only on the recommendation of a specialist. As a result, the muscles that are responsible for the formation of small folds in the skin become numb and wrinkles soften. This procedure is quite effective, but after six months the procedure must be repeated.
- Espresso masks using microcream. This procedure can also be performed not only in beauty salons, but also at home. The effect is the same as the microcross stimulation performed by a specialist.
- Contour plastics. Preparations of natural origin (hyaluronic acid) are injected under the skin. The procedure is performed several times.
- Mesotherapy. Preparations saturated with vitamins, trace elements and other nutrients are introduced into the surface layer of the skin. This procedure gives a lifting effect, but it is very painful.
- Photographic renewal. The skin is exposed to an intense source of light. As a result, blood circulation increases, skin rejuvenation occurs. There are practically no contraindications.
- Blepharoplasty. Surgical eyelid removal and correction. Held in extreme cases
Qualified specialists with professional preparations and equipment will create the smoothest skin possible in the eye area.
How to get rid of wrinkles under and around the eyes, alternative ways
If visiting beauty salons is an unaffordable luxury, do not despair and give up. It is possible to improve the condition of the skin around the eyes and smooth out wrinkles using traditional methods.
- Herbal ice.
- Herbal decoction
Eye massage. With clean hands, apply a few drops of each vegetable oil to the skin under your eyes. Massage with light circular motions until the oil is absorbed. Improves blood circulation and removes wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
Special exercises. They strengthen the muscles under the eyes and prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
Masks around the eyes. When using masks, it is recommended to cleanse the skin with a special tonic. How to deal with oily skin? The mask is applied 2-3 times a week. There are many types of masks: eggs, yeast, protein, honey, sour cream mask, etc. The appropriate type should be chosen based on the condition of the skin.
Herbal compresses. Gauze napkins dipped in a decoction of herbs (chamomile, sage, calendula) are applied to the skin around the eyes.
Remember, a healthy lifestyle combined with beauty treatments will give your skin a great look.